Insurance Rates...

>Lastly, glass claims in most states are a NO FAULT claim. That means that
>your insurance rates CANNOT go up.

Wish that were the case.  Here in good old West-consin I've never had an
accident but have had several windshields replaced over the years.  I was
considered "high risk" after a truck going the other direction hurled a 5
pound rock through my 9 day old windshield (replaced for simular damage).
When my motorcycle insurance came due, the rates AND the deductable went up
and I've never had a claim with my motorcycle.  When my truck came due it
too went up and finally the car went up when it came due.  Talk about a load
of crap!