325iC for sale: cheap!

I'm moving to Europe, and need to sell my 1987 325i convertible. First off, to
set expectations, the car does NOT have a clean title history; it was stolen
and recovered with the VIN number plates removed, so it has been assigned a
"replacement" VIN number. That being said, I have owned the car for 5 years,
and know it very well and can talk to everything that works and the few things
that don't.

Here are the specs:

1987 325iC
Black paint (excellent shape, except one rock chip on nose), black top (new),
black leather (in great shape)
5 speed manual
80,000 miles
ABS
Momo steering wheel (really nice!)
Falken tires (low miles) on standard BMW alloy rims
Recent timing belt, new steering rack, new battery, many other new parts
Full BMW toolkit in trunk, rechargeable flashlight in glovebox
All receipts from last 5 years

Car has been well maintained and runs beautifully. I get compliments all the
time about it.

One problem: A/C is "cool" but not "cold"; I believe this is common in this
car.

Since the car has a checkered past, I'll be willing to sell it very cheaply.
I'll take the first $3500 for it.

Car is located in Hoboken, NJ (right next to NYC) and has been garaged in my
tenure with it. Please call 201 222-9177 for more information.

Matt