Re: <E36> DOOR PANEL PROBLEMS

typical early E36. my friends 93 325i has the same exact problems, and the
dealer told him the same thing. early E36 cars had the build quality of a
Chrysler K car. my friends car once had the window FALL OUT as we were
standing next to the car talking. no one touched the car, no one was leaning
on it, and all of a sudden the window went THUMP and fell down inside of the
door. i dont know what to tell you, we've tried to fix his door panel many
times, and nothing seems to work.

Kyle B.
NCC