Problem with central locking

Hi guys,
I have Problems with the central locking of my '94 525i.
>From one to the other moment the locking-motor of the driver-door stopped
working. I unlocked the car with the RC (everything O.K.), opend the boot
took something out and closed the boot, then the problem started.
 Now if I lock my car with the RC the driver door keeps unlocked. If I
take the key, I can lock the car from the drivers door. At the same moment a
other problem (IMHO related) occured: It's now impossible to lock or unlock
the car from the lock of the boot, but if the car is locked with RC the
boot-lock works without any problems.
Where should I search for the fault? Any idea?

- --
Best,
   Stefan T.
eMail: Stefan.Tully@domain.elided