Just had my '82 528e head rebuilt

Folks,
I just had the head for my '82 528e rebuilt.  During that time, I also
had the injectors checked (passed - good pattern, no leaks).  Anyway it
is back together, much stronger.  I still plan to check the fuel
injection system (sensors, etc.) to be sure there are no other problem
areas.  My question is: Are there any follow up procedures I need to
perform following this kind of work?  I did valve adjustments, torqued
everything, replaced fuel injector/sensor connectors.  I have been
pushing it a bit to see the improvement in power and acceleration, and
I am not sure if I need to crack it back open and re-check torques,
valve clearances, etc.  As usual, your insights are appreciated.  I had
the greatest fun doing a job of this magnitude.

Tim