E30 oil all inside intake

When I went to replace the air filter the other day I removed the assembly up
to the throttle body.  Then, I noticed that the intake bellows and AFM had
oil all over inside of them.  I opened the throttle body, shined a flashlight
in, and there's oil coating everything in there. I know this isn't normal, it
didn't do this before.  There was even a couple spots on the air filter.
I've got to get all this stuff fixed, there's a driving school coming up that
I've been holding my registration for.

Thanks,
Cam
87 325 (e)