Re: <E30> Help! I just got a 1987 325ic with no manual!

Carl, I suggest you browse through this site:
http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/bmw_e30.html

It has a lot of valuable trouble-shooting information that you won't find in the
Bentley manual. It's a great  resource.

Russ
'87 cabrio
(in hibernation)