FS: '98 M3 Coupe

I've decided to sell my '98 M3 Coupe.  As a few of you may know (but most
probably don't) my truck/enclosed trailer/car was involved in an accident on
the way to the Solo II Nationals in Topeka last Sept.  The rig slid into the
median of I-77 and the trailer flopped over on its side just as it slid to a
stop.
The right side of the car suffered sheetmetal damage against the inside wall
of the trailer, but none of the right side window glass was broken and the
chassis was carefully checked on a frame machine and was not found to be
damaged.  The hood and left front fender were slightly damaged from a tire
falling off the tire rack.  The hood, both front fenders, the right door
skin, and
the right rear quarter panel were replaced with BMW factory parts, and the
entire car was repainted.  IMO, the body shop did an excellent job in
repairing
and repainting the car.  I do not intend to sell the car to anyone without
disclosing that it has been in an accident.  I also realize that many people
would not want to buy it knowing that it has been damaged, no matter how
expertly it has been repaired.  I have tried to price the car with this in
mind.
This car has been street-driven and autocrossed in SCCA Solo II events.  It
has not been run at any track events.  It has won several SCCA Divisional,
National, and ProSolo events over the past 2 seasons in A Stock, and placed
4th in a large AS class at the '98 Solo II Nationals.

The details are:

'98 M3 Coupe, 5-sp, Red w/light grey leather, heated power seats, no sunroof,
cruise control, factory alloys, factory rear wing, OBC, Harmon-Kardon stereo
and factory CD changer, Koni single-adjustable shocks, 19k miles, $33,500.

Also available: (1) set of Kinesis 3-pc 5-spoke wheels, 7.5 & 8.5x17, $1,500.
                      (1) set of Speedline 1-pc 5-spoke wheels, same widths,
$800.
                      (1) Active Autowerke cat-back exhaust, less than yr
old, $400.
If you'd like to discuss a package deal or make an offer, please e-mail me.

GH Sharp
Ghsharp@domain.elided