<E30> Help! I just got a 1987 325ic with no manual!

Hi, I just bought my first BMW, a 1987 325ic.  The body's in great condition
as is the engine and tranny.  I didn't get an owners manual, though.  The
car has some problems i.e. the driver's window, central locking and
tachometer are inop and I don't know how to operate the OBC.  I'm pretty
handy with this stuff (A MBZ convert) but I don't know the location of
fuses/relays for the systems.  I have a Bentley's on order, but would like a
manual, or at least a copy of the fuse/relay layouts.  I already love this
car and want to get it right.  Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Carl Bassett
1987 325ic Blue/Black 113K
Atlanta, GA