Driving School in Vegas

A group of Z3 owners is having a driving school at the Derek Daly Academy in
Las Vegas. Here's a post I'm forwarding for them. Note, only a few spaces
remain and this is SOON. To lock in the discount you must commit before March
1.
Michel (not Michele, ever)

Here is the news from Michele at Derek Daly-

"Hi!  This is Michele from Derek Daly Academy and we hope to Z a lot of you
Z3ers (and other Bimmer owners too) here in sunny Vegas.  Its 60 degrees and
we're driving top down!  Are you?  We have beautiful Z3s waiting for drivers!
 Come on out on April 1 & 2 and we'll show you some tricks and have a great
time doing it!
Here are the costs:
$1495.00 ($200 discount)
$    50.00 (damage coverage)
$1545.00 total for 2 days of driving with breakfast and lunch included
Hope to see you in Vegas!  Give me a call at 1-888-GO-DEREK or 702 643-2126
or email me at:
mbomar@domain.elided
Thanks!"

Derek Daly Driving School  website  http://derekdaly.com/