URL to new 6-series

If this has been covered before, I beg your forgiveness, as I haven't
been keeping a close watch, but I feel that given even the slightlest
possibility that it might not have been previously covered should not
preclude me (re?)posting the following URL of THE MOST SEXY CAR THAT
Bayerische Motorenwerke (or quite likely any other auto-manufacturer has
(or rather, hopefully, will) ever produce!!!

www.automedia-online.de/spion/e_000150.htm

Cancel my order for the E46 M3!!!  The 2001 6-series is going to be the
*Ultimate* Ultimate Driving Machine!

Enjoy!!!

Dave
97 M3

PS I *strongly* advise you get a bucket of iced-water ready to immerse
your head in once you have seen the enlarged photo at the bottom of the
page!