Another heater blower wiring problem!

Hello All,

A few weeks ago I posted my problem with the heater blower in my 84 533i.
It doesn't work.  I got many useful suggestions and I thank you for them
all.  The problem however still remains unsolved.  The blower motor is free
to move.  I naturally first checked the fuse when attempting to diagnose the
problem.  The fuse is unbroken.  Later when I went to repair the blower I
found, using my voltage meter , that there is no juice into the fuse block.
This explains why neither the heater blower circuit or the rear window
defroster works, as they are fed by a common source.  My question is what
should I look for to fix this problem.  I have a chilton manual with a
"wiring diagram" but it is pretty worthless.  Can anybody suggest a source
for a quality wiring diagram?  I am assuming that blower is powered off the
key "run" mode, so I don't want to make my own jumper (very tacky) to the
battery.  Are there any other fusible links or fuses I should check?  Will
It hurt any electronics in the car if I temporarily run a jumper wire from
the battery to the blower fuse?

Thanks
Darren