Help Needed!!

Hello All!

A few weeks ago I got a speeding ticket on the freeway.  I was zapped doing
91 on a 65.  I was not doing 91 but did admit to the officer that I was
speeding, but not at 91.  I told him that I was probably going 81 and he
insisted I was doing 91.  I recieved a letter in the mail from the court on
Friday stating that I had a mandatory court appearance and there was no bail
amount listed on the letter.  Should I be worried?  Do I need to get a
traffic court lawyer?  I would appreciate any input.  I live in Los Angeles,
California and have a clean driving record.  Thanks!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, x-ed, m3mflrd
LA BMWCCA