[no subject]

Main control unit (ECU) from '84 318i (the one up under the glove box).
Says "Jetronic" in big letters.  Tested good in another 318i.  Make me an
offer.

Bare engine block and 4-speed automatic transmission from '85.5 528e.
Ran/shifted great at 150,000 miles before my friend totalled it.  $100 -
you remove and haul away.  I'll throw in a Bosal cat-back exhaust system
installed days before the wreck.  Again, you remove and haul away.

If you have any questions or want to make an offer, write me:

jkarolyi@domain.elided

Thanks,

Jay Karolyi
'71 2002