Re: '85 528e Heater blower.

> I was wondering if there was a way to stop the constant squeaking
> coming from the heater blower, besides replacing it.

Remove the panel at the top of the engine bay firewall.
Behind it you will see the blower motor. Remove the black
plastic covers over each fan section after uncliping the
little metal clips.

Unclip the motor and remove the connections, they can only
go on one way. Clean the terminals with abrasive paper. Oil
the bearings with heavy weight oil or light grease. Light
oil won't last long!

- --
Email: john@domain.elided, John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
Web  : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!