RE:bmw and snow

I'd like to echo John S.' comments on Mr. Alex Fadeev's response to his
submission.  I too was comparing my stock bmw to other stock autos.  And the
point I was trying to make was that stock for stock, it didn't hold up.  I'm
not saying that I want the aries K, but you can compare a stock auto to
another stock auto even though their specs are different.  That's why it's a
comparison Alex.

Perhaps you speak with your heart rather than your mind.

Dr. Scott E. Brunengraber