RE:your (comments) Mr. Fadeev

First of all alex, I appreciate such eager and informative input such as
what you have submitted for my review.

Secondly, who do you think you are coming off like that?  No, a set of snow
tires is not out of my reach.  But Alex, if you read in my note it was ICE
we were talking about. And the only thing that could have helped in ice
would be how power is sent to the wheel or studs.  Some will argue that snow
tires would have helped significantly, then again maybe not.

I just moved from Atlanta this year, where we have ice storms as you can see
now on the weather channel, and snow tires don't help.    But enough of my
rationalizing my experience.

 You must be an extremely successful man with such  eloquent comments and
thoughts.  I look forward to deleting, um, receiving other comments you may
deem me worthy to share with.

 What was your last comment to me??  "No thanks"?          I think that's
it.

Dr. Scott E. Brunengraber