How does tint look on 88 528e gold color

I was jsut wondering if tint would look good on a 1988 528e its the goldish col
or body champagne.  What color tint and what % would look nice on it?

Any suggestions?

Question off teh car topic.....
Does anyone know the cost of living in StonyBrook NY?
I will be starting my 3rd year of Medical school at SUNY StonyBrook and was won
dering approximate rent in that area? I still have a year before I start but  w
ant to figure somethings about finanaces...

Thanks
Have a great weekend
BTW my car handles real well..better than I expected for a rear wheel drive car
in the snow.

1988 528e with over 200K   like 204 i think forgot....

later

Syed