WTB: 325ix skirts and M3 back seat

Hi all, I would like to post 2 questions to the list:

    1) I am almost sure the back seat ( both bottom and back cushions )
from an E30 M3 will fit my E30 ( obviously it is not an M3 ) Am I
correct ? If so, any ideas where to get one in reasonable shape ? I am
changing to leather interior, so I don=B4t mind if they are torn or
similar.

    2) I would also like to fit the side skirts and " wheel arch
mouldings ?" from an E30 ix 2 door. Any ideas about where to get these ?

Thanks in advance,

Jose Navarro
1989 Euro E30 316i 2 door
idea@domain.elided