Fwd: How to install sway bar?

Perry:  Two Things:

1)  It *is* that easy; just takes a few tools, a little time.
2)  DO NOT install piece by piece if that means upgrading one
     sway bar at a time.  Presumeably you have purchased front
     and rear that were intended to work with each other.  If
     you do either the front or rear first, you will get handling
     that is at best unpredictable; at worst, dangerous.

Larry F.

ps:  does your account name suggest wide differential, or
      ultra?  mine might be fc . . . lf

>Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:11:07 PST
>From: "Perry Shang" <scsi_one@domain.elided>
>Subject: How to install sway bar?
>
>Hi, all:
>      I just got my sway bars on Friday.  I am planing on installing this
>parts by myself.  After consulting with my E36 Bentley Service Manual.  It
>seems like it is a very easy task.  Some how, I think it is not THAT easy.
>Does anybody know or see how it is installed?  Any comments?  Do I need
>alignment after I install the parts?
>
>I have the whole suspension parts laying in my basement, I just want to
>install piece by piece, so I know what has improved or getting worse.
>
>thanks in advance.
>
>Perry.
>95 325is sport.
>CCA: MotorCity.