How to install sway bar?

Hi, all:
     I just got my sway bars on Friday.  I am planing on installing this
parts by myself.  After consulting with my E36 Bentley Service Manual.  It
seems like it is a very easy task.  Some how, I think it is not THAT easy.
Does anybody know or see how it is installed?  Any comments?  Do I need
alignment after I install the parts?

I have the whole suspension parts laying in my basement, I just want to
install piece by piece, so I know what has improved or getting worse.

thanks in advance.

Perry.
95 325is sport.
CCA: MotorCity.