<FS> 93 318i Parts for sale

I recently purchased a 93 318i and have no need for a number
of parts as they have been replaced by upgrades. The following
is my list. Shipping is extra if not noted, Buyer chooses method.

Parking light assemblies Left and Right (w/o Bulbs)  -- $ 25

Tail Light Assembly Right w/o bulbs - $ 60

(Light assemblies have no fading and are in great condition)

Set of 4 OE wheels with tires (60% tread or more ) and
OE hubcaps (no scratches) as well as 16 lug nuts  -- $480
(shipping (UPS) is included and I can email a picture of what the
hub caps look like, will email back details as to tire type
and size, still need to check as they're in storage)

Other items I am considering selling in the near future, if there
is great interest I may opt to sell but at the moment I would say
it is 50-50 but email me if you're interested and I should let you
know in a couple of days where I stand :

4 OE Springs -- good condition -- ~ 100K -- Make Offer

OE Muffler -- $150 + shipping.

Thanks

Mike Theuri
'93 318i