Why insurance was declined

At the request of several people from both digests the following is why my
insurance company refused to settle a claim on my M3 that was stolen and
stripped.

Insurance company - Progressive

The vehicle was for sale.  Renee Bryant of Redline several years ago
introduced me to a friend of his, Ed,  who on a part time basis brokered
used cars.  Ed sold a car for me in two hours several years ago.  I spoke
to him and he had a possible potential buyer.  On a Monday evening I gave
Ed the car to show his client the following day.  I was not available that
day.  Ed parked the car at his condo and the next morning it was gone.

Now the Why.

Under exclusions - If the vehicle is stolen while in the control of someone
in the business of selling the vehicle the theft is excluded.  Ed told the
police he was showing it for a potential sale and that set the grounds for
the denial.  Check your policies carefully before you give anyone the keys.
 It only took Progressive 6 weeks, two sworn statements by both me and Ed
to get this result.  They even stuck me with the rental bill.

I will be filling a suit against Ed, but he is judgement proof.  Condo is
under Florida's homestead law, he has no checking account and earns only
enough, usually in cash to keep afloat.  No income tax filed in 5 years.

Guys and Gals of the M faith...

Help me find the parts I need to put my baby back together.  Seats, door
panels, side panels, to match gray interior.  4 wheels and tires.  Front
bumper assembly.

contact directly at jaysffc@domain.elided

Jay
97 M3 coupe