<E36>CD Changer and door handles

Hi,

I have a 96 328i which is prewired for the CD changer. I am considering
buying the adapter made by Soundgate ( http://www.soundgate.com/bmw-cd.html
)  which will let me use a Sony CD changer with my factory radio. Do any of
you have any experience with one of these converters and where in the trunk
is the factory plug?

Second, have any of you had your doors become really hard to unlatch from
both the inside and outside door handles. I am sure one of these days I am
going to break my inside door latch handle off trying to get out of the car.
My passengers handles are a bit hard to work but the rear doors are fine. Is
this just a lubrication thing or is this something I should have my dealer
take a look at?

Thanks for any advice.

Regards,

Dennis