Re: Big Six Turbo kits

Callaway used to make such a kit, they haven't in about 10 years or so (New
Dimensions bought all their turbo stuff and kept just the VW parts).  Dinan
took all the big six turbo stuff off their web site just last week!  Korman
shows a kit but I've never seen or heard about a car with it.  A few smaller
companies used to make kits too.  As far as I know, there are very few options
these days.  Considering the last "big six" was sold in the US in '90, it's
been a few years since there's been a large demand.

- - Rob Levinson
'88 M5 Dinan Turbo - www.bubbaclub.com/rob/m5
ex-'85 535i Callaway Turbo - www.bubbaclub.com/rob/callaway.htm

.