Used Snow Tires

I am turning in my leased1994 BMW 740i and have a set of four(4) mounted
snow tires for sale. They are Hakkapelitta NRW-H 205/65HR-15 on 6 1/2 x 15
steel wheels w/o wheel covers. I used them two winters and they are in great
shape and are  undoubtedly the best snow tires I have ever used. I put
approximately 15,000 on them. I paid $660 for them and would sell for $400.
I am located in eastern Massachusetts; you pick up or pay the delivery
charges.

David Luther 978-448-2332