How to drive? Also does anyone need a mouse?

Hello.

There was a post a while back about keeping your foot off the brake. A couple o
f things I noted and also questions I have:

1. Its quite difficult to drive in NYC and NYC highways without braking often.
    a. If you take your foot off the accel. to slow dow for a light that is abo
       ut to turn red the guy behind you gives you the horn and high beams beca
       he thinks you are going slow for no reason...(These Lincoln Town car dri
       drivers are crazy here)
    b. For some reason I noticed the moajority of people driving on Highways th
       that rn in the city FDR..west side..Degan Expressway love going into sha
       rp turns at 65 and braking before the turn same goes for a traffic light
       they love going fast ..speeding up then hitting the brakes
    c. I gave it my best shot to take the foot off the accel. but it doesnt wor
       k here people get mad and tailgate you.

Questions?

1. Is it better to just decelerate on a turn and take the turn at a slow speed
without using the brake at all or is it better to use the brake on a turn?
2. If going over a bump is it better to just apporach it at 5mph or stop before
 going over? While going over or after you have gone over?
(Im referring to the very massive speed bumps that the city has put in place in
 certain areas)

Last question
Does anyone need a mouse (The computer kind) I have a bunch of generic mice
brand new left over ill sell each for 3 bucks if anyone is interested. They are
 brand new and come with a driver (plug and play for win 95).

Thanks hope everyone was able to relax during the few days off.
Me? noooooooo I had to study histology...i need a break :)

Take care
Syed
1988 528e (203000 still strong)