<e36> Cabrio Radio Antenna

I may have a good replacement antenna for the factory amplified "swept"
style black antennas.  (antennae?)  I have a Harada version of this antenna,
email me directly for a description of the antenna.  I'm currently about to
ship one to a customer with a Porsche 968, so I can tell you exactly how it
measures:
The antenna I have here, the Harada version, is about 18" overall, from
antenna tip, to far tip of angled base. At the base, it has a large nut
which I assume secures it from some accessible area underneath the antenna's
mounting position on the roof.  There is a standard antenna lead (actually
the "Motorola" aftermarket standard style, by far the most common in the
USA), and it's about 8" long to it's very tip, and there is a separate, red
18 gauge wire lead which must be connected to a "switched" source to turn on
the small antenna amplifier, this lead is also about 8" long.

Email or call with questions...

- -Rod Birch