Re: <e36> Cabrio Radio Antenna

This antenna sounds exactly like the antenna that is in my '97 328iC (convertible).
Unlike other e36's of that vintage, the convertible does not use the 3-element antenna
design with the automatic switching feature (which I understand from previous posts is
located in the C pillar area).  Since the convertible doesn't have a glass rear window,
it can't use the defogger heater wires for an antenna.  Would you happen to know if the
convertible does indeed use this Harada antenna?  TIA.

- -Chip Baines
BMW CCA
'97 328iC
'85 528e