Re: New BMW mailing lists

If you want to find a BMW mailing list that you having difficulty
finding, I would suggest that you check out <www.newsrover.com>.  This
is a very valuable tool in locating newsgroups, mailing lists, etc., and
also has a password protection tool.  It is a one-shot price, and the
good people that run the program are kind enough to always advise you
when their free download is available.  I have used it for 2 years, and
it will amaze you how many newsgroups you can access.  Also, you can set
the time when you want it to search, and when you want to discontinue
that search.  No plug, just fact, it is a very valuable tool that is
quite cost effective.  By the way, I do not work for this software
company, so, please do not "pile" on me like you did on George, who was
the leather man.  By the way, I agree with George, I prefer leather over
anything else.  It's a matter of taking proper care of the material.
Sincerely,
Bob Pace
1987 325e