Cleaning wheel caps? and wierd noise

Hello again,
I was reading BMW Enthusiast and it said that the Roundel (I guess youd call it
 that) in the wheel caps can be replaced for around 3 dollars each and the Roun
dels on the hood and trunk for $20.00 for the set.

I was wondering is it possible to clean the Roundels in the wheel caps, the one
s on my wheels are yellowish if so how? Or should I replace them? In that case
where do I get them and the Hood and Trunk Roundels for 20.00 per set?

Also How can you shine the chrome on the bumpers? I tried chrome polish and it
did not work, I saw the same car the other day and the fender was like a clean
new mirror.

Last question,
I and geting a clunking noise from the rear of the car only at very low speeds
it goes away at speeds over 10 or so mph. What could this be?
The clunking is not dull more like higher pitched clunking...

Thank you
Syed M Sayeed