Dyno Days

We'll be doing all day demos of the 800hp Dynapack chassis dyno on Jan 22 &
23rd.  The session on the 22nd will be at Protosport in Pompton Plains, NJ
and is primarily a Porsche session.  The session on the 23rd will be at a
BMW/Porsche shop (here in Northern NJ...location to be announced shortly)
and most of the cars will be BMW's (although at least one 930 is
scheduled). We should be able to comfortably do 15 cars per day.  If you
have an interesting car you'd like to run, please let me know and I'll
forward your e-mail to the appropriate coordinators.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com