do BBS wheels sometimes develop leaks?

HI all,

in my recent quest to find wheels for my BMW, I'm looking at a couple of
options for used BBS wheels.  Since these are multi-piece (3 piece?) wheels,
I wondered if anyone knows of possibilities of them having leaks.

I picked up some used "Centerline" wheels for a truck a while back and found
that the (2 piece) dadburn things leak from a few different spots.  Rim
leaks are the worst, I think, since they can't be patched.

I want to see if I'm possibly getting myself into the same situation here
with used BBS wheels...

any input would be appreciated...

- -Rod