Re: Subject: M Coupe Abortion

Oh I thought the jeff was me sorry, anyway, I have been a victm of this
problem also, I went as far as to glue the carpet down myself, and sure
enough the sending unit failed again, so not the foam padding under is
ripped with 1/2 sticking to the car, and 1/2 on the carpet...  DONT!!!! glue
it down..

Please, start a complaint letter, I can get the address of the proper auth.
in BMW..

Jeff