ignition coil replacement upgrade options for '86 325? also, 15" wheels feedback?

Hi all,

I know that the ignition systems in the BMW are pretty strong, and I didn't
notice a difference with the Jacobs ignition and coil "team".  I've since
removed the CD unit, and now am planning to also move the coil over to my
Chevy (HEI may need it?) truck and wondered if I should throw the old Bosch
(140k mile) coil back in, or replace it with new (makes sense) or if there's
a "better" or stronger coil available that anyone knows of.

Also, I'm debating about wheels still, and considering putting the 15x7 BBS
wheels from an "ix" onto my car ("e"), but they're not cheap used either.
BBS makes a Moda Sport wheel that looks good and only $185 each new-anyone
had experience with these wheels?  Good?  Bad?  If I use the ix wheels, I
understand that I'll have to use spacers or they'll rub on the struts, and I
don't want to use spacers.  Any ideas on spacers/no spacers?

It looks like I'm set on a 205/55-15 tire size I think, since it fits
without rubbing and is the proper diameter to match the factory's 195/65-14
overall height.  Anyone think this might still be too much sidewall for some
"tight" handling? I've got Eibach springs (1.3" lowering) and KYB's at all
four corners.  (I know, Bilsteins rule, but these were much less expensive
for a car I hadn't planned on keeping for long...) ;)  I enjoy the way the
car sits and have ordered a pair of "es" style factory spoilers.  I wonder
if my "e" foglights will fit the spoiler foglight locations...anyone know?

Any ideas appreciated...

- -Rod