...carefully crafted SPAM ?? ....blatant troll!

Jeez, Ron, bad hair day? Vegan? Got a problem with guys named George? So
the guy works for a leather products company, I, for one, am glad. It's a
good thing to have people who *know* what they are talking about getting
involved in these discussions rather than having folks who offer half baked
opinions and outright incorrect information.
Carefully crafted Spam? Did he push his products? Did he offer a "special
deal" on them? Did he even mention them? Lessee... Nope. None of the above.
He just wrote about the stuff that he's devoted a good portion of his life
to learn about: leather. That is *not* spam, that is called "help".
I'm sure that Ron Milliet also has opinions regarding Brett Anderson
offering advice about fixing BMWs, also Will Turner and Rob Levinson
offering advice about tuning and aftermarket parts.

George, ignore this guy. What you did wasn't spam. Ron was blatantly
trolling, probably from a desire for attention.

Regards,

Jonathan Porath

"Milliet, Ron P." <RPMILLIE@domain.elided> wrote the following ill advised flame:

>Subject: Re: Leather or Leatherette? ...carefully crafted SPAM ??
>George gives us his "humble/honest" opinion:

George's stuff snipped because it doesn't deserve to be associated with
this guy.

>An endorsement for leather from a guy who sells leather products!!  Kinda
>like trying to decide between steak and chicken while listening to a cattle
>rancher. Gimme a break George...

More nonsense snipped.