Just wanted to thanks everyone who helped (528 no heat)

Instead of replying to everyone and filling Email inboxes with emails,
I just wanted to thank everyone who replied to my email about having no heat in
 my 88 528e.

I cant wait till exams are over to replace the fan motor and start on that wate
r pump/ timming belt replacement that I attempted unsuccessfully (could not tak
e fan off).  Hopefully with all the input I recieved I will be able to make my
car last for a little longer :) hopefully it will take me through school and be
yond (3 more years to become a human mechanic). Maybe after I graduate I can ac
tually afford some more parts :)

Syed M Sayeed
1988 528e 2001894 miles
(Various clunking and road noise but I love it)