RE:BMW NA human contact

Jerry,

I had same experience in atlanta looking for a new 323i. I then went to
Athens BMW only 1hour away and had a great buying experience. They quoted
me a price over the phone and I drove down and everything went smooth,
very easy. I could have also elected to do everything over the phone.

My sales person was Mike Horsman, a very cool guy! Tell him Joe from
Atlanta sent you.
 800-362-0498  I just picked up my 323i on friday! Woohoo! 600 miles
already!

Good Luck!

Joe

Disclaimer: I have no interest in above. Only my opinion on a buying
experience.