RE: Tires

I would like to replace the tires on my '90 325is and
wanted to know if anyone has had experience with
Falken Tires.  I have been having a hard time finding
the size "205/50/16's" and Falken makes two high
performance tires in this size and at an affordable
price.  They are the FK-04GRB and the ZE-502 ZIEX.
The car is  street driven, some spirited driving on
the weekends but no track time to date.  Interested in
decent performance, low noise and decent wear.  Any
comments will be appreciated.

Peter Soerenssen
Peachtree Chapter