735il questions

Hi,

A friend of mine at work asked me today if I know anything about 735's.
Evidently he's going to co-sign for a loan on a 91 - 735il for $10,000.
I don't know if this is the going price, but the car is supposedly in
very good condition and owned by someone in Southern California that's
in the military and needs to sell the car. I said I knew nothing about 7
series, but would see if anyone knew of things to look out for.  If
their are known things to look out for, or have checked out, please
reply to me directly.

Thank you,
Rick Paulin
paulin@domain.elided