1970 '02 for sale

The car is mostly stock, and in need of a good home.
A recent move to Germany for a year and the potential
damage a Northwest winter can wreak on an unattended
'02 have forced me to sell. The car runs well and was
used by me as a daily driver.  Millage is unknown, but
within the last year about a grand was spent on new
tires (Michelin) and wheels, the master cylinders
were replaced in the rear brakes along with new pads,
and the tranny was rebuilt.

     Unfortunetly one of the kind citizens of
Coeur d'Alene smacked the front left of the car, but
it's nothing anyone with any bodyworking experience
couldn't fix. I've got pictures available for e-mail.
The cars been great fun but i've got to sell it. I'm
asking around 1300 and am located in Northern Idaho.

- -Ryan