E34 foibles

1. With key turned off and removed, the odometer and computer clock displays
stay lit ( and radio/wipers/fan if I leave them on). I don't think it did
this at first. It's almost as if the ignition wasn't going to the full off
position.

2. Also after turning off, there is a 5 to 10 second noise coming from
behind the radio - sort of purring/buzzing with intermittent breaks - like
something trying to turn off or shut a vent.

3. Does anyone have an owners manual? Mine is in French!

4. Anyone have a used parts fische?

5.  Is the red wire beside the trunk end of the CD cable for CD power?

End of bmw-digest V9 #1304