Re: [uuc] E34 E-code headlamps

Greg asked
<snip>

>Hi Jeff,
>	Do you happen to have the BMW Part Numbers for those E-Code lights ? I can
>see them on Bekker's website but they don't list the p/n's.

They are the Hella E-codes and have no BMW #s on them.  Bekkers is pretty
good and may pull a set off the shelves to get you the Hella #s if you need
them.

>Additionally, I'd like a copy of your relay wiring and city light linka,

Ill get the links to you soon as my CPU gets out of the shop (assuming they
did not reinitialize the hard drive :(

>Thanks,
>Greg H.

>P.S. Let me know if you proceed with the Korman cams.

Yes, I am going ahead with the cams.  But I am trying to source out a
Motorsports clutch assembly first (has to come from Germany) so that it can
go in at the same time as the cams.

Jeff