Lets polish the stock oil filter cover

  Stephen Lafredo purchased the oil cooler for his E36 M3 which came with a
new oil filter housing assembly.  While he had the pieces off the car he hand
polished them and posted links of the result on Suzy's M3 digest.  I agree
with Stephen that the stock ribbed cover looks really nice polished.
  Connect to:
http://www.unofficialbmw.com/e36/engine/e36_rons_oil_filter_cap.html
  for a look see of the one on my Z3 M Coupe.

  The article is already out of date since UUC has reduced the price of their
version from $135.00 to $99.00.  I assume they are now chroming theirs based
on the article at: http://www.mz3.net/articles/upgrades/93.html
  Thanks again Stephen for the great idea.

 Ron@domain.elided  FLY BMW  Marlborough, CT
  www.unofficialbmw.com/ronstygar.html