99 540i six speed details

First of all, I am not the seller.  Second, I didn't look at it carefully so
I don't know the milage.  All I know is what the mechanic told me when we
were joking around.  It was going to the highest bidder.  Current bid is
23k.  It came in friday.  I saw it saturday at 8 am.  There are no pictures,
no more info.  Call the dealership if you want more info.  The car is black
with tan leather interior.  It is a 99, and is about 3 months old.  Don't
know milage.  Don't know details.  Just though you might want to know.  Hope
this helps.

Brent
BMWCCA#175554

End of bmw-digest V9 #1301