99 540i SIX SPEED $23,000

Here's the deal.  The cars interior caught on fire.  Talked to a buddy at
the dealership.  Everything checks out.  Passenger door panel caught on
fire, destroyed lower part of passenger seat, and headliner.  Everything
functional.  Currently taking bids at the dealership.  Let me know if you
want more info. Oh, it has soot everywhere, but I took a rag with a little
Windex, and the seats will clean up fine.  No damage.  Probably 5 grand in
replacement parts.  Checked it out, blew a fuse when door window switch
melted, other than that all is perfect.  I would buy it myself, but no time
to do repairs.  Body is perfect, car is practically brand new.  Dealership
will sell to the highest bidder.  I found out about it this morning when I
paid $150 for a new fuse.  See earlier post.  They got the car yesterday
from a customer who traded it in.  Had it 3 months.  Go figure.

Brent
baw2@domain.elided