RE: Rear window defogger/froster

> does anyone have suggestions for repairing the thin resistive
> filiments that heat the rear window to defrost it. There is
> a BMW part# listed in the Bently manual, but is no longer
> available. I have only two filiments left and frost is comming.

Josh,
Go to your local car parts store and buy their defogger filament repair kit.
Now pull out your voltmeter and start testing each defogger line for breaks.
When you find it, mask the line around it with scotch tape and paint over
the break with the stuff that comes in the repair kit. Simple and effective.

good luck,
alex