<FS> '91 M5

First off note that I have _nothing_ to do with this car, it just happens to be
at a place down the street from where I live & I figured the digests might want
to know :

'91 M5 - VIN# WBSND96312MBK06133
53k miles
red w/black leather heated seats
E36 M3 wheels w/235/45-17 P7000's
Borla SS exhaust
lowered 1"-2"
removable alpine head unit & changer in the trunk
big subwoofer & all speakers apparently replaced
asking $26,900

being sold by Huntington Motors in Royal Oak, Michigan
reach them at 248-399-2005 (no email)

sales guy said that they bought it from the original owner who said it had never
been in the snow & that they had all the records.

sales guy said that they had someone come out to look at it from Ann Arbor (40
miles away) who was looking at the car for someone in San Fran, but no much
further.

that's it.

Ben Keyes
M coupe