Texas World Speedway Club Race <II>

Well guys, those in Texas and race enthusiasts.

Guess what?
It's posponed. Read the following from the Houston Chapter BMWCCA:

Club Race Postponed
>From Robert:
Howdy!

I am sorry to report that, due to unforeseen circumstances, the race-portion
(and only the race-portion) of the upcoming Texas World Speedway BMW weekend,
November 20-21, has been postponed until March, 2000. The Driver Education
portion, however, will be conducted as scheduled.

I want to thank all of you who have expended a great deal of time and effort
over the past months to make this Club Race -- the second in Texas -- a
possibility. It has only been through your late-night efforts and your
commitment to help during the race which allowed us to even begin to
contemplate such an event. I want to especially thank the efforts of members
of the Houston Chapter of the BMW CCA, the local SCCA workers and the
National BMW CCA Club Race officials.

I know this comes as a great let-down not only to the racers, but to those
would helped make it possible. I feel badly that so many folks have changed
plans and made commitments to attend and help with this event, but in the
end, the decision to postpone was unavoidable.

Plans are going full-speed-ahead on the March, 2000 event with the Lone Star
Region of the Porsche Club of America. Details on this race will follow
shortly.

Again, thanks for your support efforts and I am sure I will see many of you
during the Driver's education portion of the TWS November 20-21 weekend.

Robert T. Buttweiler
Race Chair.

Well, I guess we have time now to get ready.

Thanks,
Corey.

End of bmw-digest V9 #1293