Turn Signal Indicator Sound

	I have a '92 525i and recently bought a '96 328i.

	The 525, like many cars, has such a quiet "tick, tick" sound when
the turn indicators are on that I can barely hear it.

	The 328, to the contrary, has a nice clear "tok, tok" sound that is
unmistakeable.

	On numerous occasions, after I have changed lanes or taken a turn
that is not a full 90 degree turn and therefore does not cancel the turn
indicator, my wife reminds me to turn off the turn indicator (her hearing
is keener than mine).

	Anyone know if it's possible (and simple) to replace the quite 525i
indicator sound unit with a louder unit?

	Many thanks,
	Bob G.